Friday, July 22, 2011

Fifi ala Mode

I would like to introduce you all to Fifi ala Mode- and shes sooo cute! There's three sets in the series, the dress, jewelry and a pretty skin! This gorgeous pink dress with lace detailing screams burlesque to me and I've had sooo much fun wearing it. There are two different skirt options (one is poofier than the other *grin*)or go skirt-less for a pretty lingerie set. The makeup on the skin matches the dress perfectly and I paired it with the WD Blossom Eye Chips in Pink for just a little more oomph! Check the close up pics for pretty jewelry - I'm completely in love with the earrings. Ok I lied, I'm in love with the dress. I also happen to know that it is going to be on sale starting tomorrow for the Dolly Dash Sale!






No comments:

Post a Comment