Friday, March 23, 2012

Petites are taking over!

I held out on getting a petite for a while now but new adorableness was too much to handle and I finally gave in! Star made my all time favorite dress *Fifi ala Mode* into petite size so I had to have it! You think this dress is cute as it is, wait till you see petite size! Star has been a busy bee converting her newest creations down into petite versions and I am soooo thrilled with the results. *Ribbons 'n Roses* is simply adorable so tiny! Each outfit still comes with multiple layering and different skirt options. AND she even has the super elegant *Isabelle* out (with 4 different skirts and 2 corset options and a smexy pants layer)! All these dresses are available down at the Petite Kingdom, but stop by the store and check the lucky to get the matching umbrella. OH OH OH and there are boots! Get the Cordelia boots in with Ash or Pretty in Pink. Ok I think that's all for now! Enjoy!






1 comment:

  1. The Pretty in Pink boots as the accent colors on the outfits are just right. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete